My time spent in PR turned me into a networking expert, and after attending several lacklustre events I started hosting my own.
Here is what you must consider when organising a networking event that people will enjoy:
• Choose a smaller room than the envisaged guest number.
• Have a mix of seating areas and standing areas.
• Enough drink of all kinds, including soft drinks.
• No food, but if you must serve something serve only finger food.
• Send out personal invitations - even if only in email and be sure to follow up!
If you are planning on hosting a networking event or just want a nice litte getogether organised and need some ideas or advice?
2020 is an ongoing whirlwind for everybody, with a pandemic stifling plans left and right. COVID-19 continues to cause a lot of difficulties for businesses