Seasoned travellers know that travelling can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be. For every small travel annoyance, there’s a hack to help you out!
The professionals at TRIPorganiser are experts at organising and planning the getaway of your dreams, whether it’s a family holiday or a business trip. Today, they share 5 travel hacks that will save you time on your next trip.
- Prep for a hassle-free trip through security – there’s nothing worse than rifling through your luggage to find that small tube of toothpaste that you just know is going to get your pulled aside by security. Do your preparations in advance and you’ll whizz through security faster than you can say “clear plastic bags”.
- Fast track your airport experience – have you ever looked on, enviously, at the airport’s fast-track passengers? Contrary to popular opinion, this doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, and can save you time and stress.
- Ship excess or bulky baggage – are you planning on carrying a lot of luggage? Consider shipping them in advance for easier travel (and less waiting times at the luggage carousel.
- Sort your parking in advance – pre-book your airport (and, if possible, other) parking in advance. It’ll save you hours driving around, looking for a space, and possibly getting lost trying to find your car again.
- Pre-plan your transport links – know where you’re going and how you’re going to get there, otherwise you’ll most likely spend half your trip elbow-deep in phrase books and foldable maps.